Thursday, October 19, 2006

Press Start

Hey, you made it! Can I get you a drink? No? Good - all I have is diet coke. Sorry, we usually do the shopping on Friday.

So? Sitting down? Good. Let's do this.

First things first: this is not a journal. I already have one of those and its in an offline directory far, far away under the watchful eye of an uncrackable MicrosoftWord password.

What this is (if all goes well) is a daily exercise in virtual geekdome. And, if you're a fan of games, movies, tv, entertainment, life, love and fondus then I think we'll get along. If you're not - well, stick around anyways.

To the two or three people I asked to read this: thanks for coming. I can't promise the content will always be pleasing or even, grammatically, correct (see what I did there?), but I can promise it'll kill at least five minutes of your day - and really...isn't that we're all looking for anyways?

No comments: