Tuesday, February 13, 2007

One Small Step for Matt, One Giant Leap for Mattkind

I often imagine what the world would be like if everyone lived like me. Then I think - who would vacuum? And then I get scared.
For those wondering just how much of a leech they are to humanity, check out:
Your Ecological Footprint

Myself, it would take 6.8 earths to accomodate everyone living my lifestyle. There would also be about 11 trillion PS2's in circulation and manditory fondu dinners every monday, wednesday and friday.
Oh, and of course Jack Bauer would be president of the USPEWU (United Six Point Eight World Union).
Marijana would then be first lady - or the Secretary of Gettin' it On! Booyeah!
Me? I'd probably end up on the USPEWU payroll somehow.

Damn - there I go being creepy again.

No comments: