Saturday, March 03, 2007

Things to Do When You're Dead (In Red Deer)

Boy-howdy its been a fun week. Between the fever sweats, headaches, hacked up lungs and mouth breathing I don't know where the time has gone. Wooowweee.
If I've learned anything in these past few snot-fueled days, its been a) nothing truly washes down the taste of buckley's b) insomnia does not make daytime television better and c) I'm a giant baby when I'm sick.
Actually, mostly c.
Now that I can finally eat solids and dress myself without passing out (which are, oddly enough, entry levels skills for working on-air), its high time I actually did something with this blog.

...but not now.

No...now is for more Buffy re-runs, doritoes and (fingers crossed) the girlfriend coming home with Tim Hortons.

Until then, stay tuned. Big things ahead, I promise.

No comments: